Who we are?
100barefootsoles.com (“our website”, “website”) is owned and operated by Naturally You Ltd, a company registered in England. Our company registration number is 12553158.
What personal data do we collect and how do we use it?
- To deliver our service to you, we will need you to create an account on our website by providing your name, email address, billing address, shipping address and contact phone number. This information is required to process your order and deliver the goods.
- Purchase history is maintained to inform you about the progress on your order as well as to better understand your preferences
- Payment information is not stored on this website. We use third-party payment providers like PayPal and Stripe
- Information you provided to enter a competition or a prize draw for the purpose of the competition itself
Who do we share information with?
In order to provide our service to you, we share your personal data with:
- Our payment providers for the purpose of placing orders and processing refunds. No payment information is stored on our website
- Our manufacturing partners to produce the goods you ordered and make delivery instructions to our delivery partners
- Delivery partners to deliver the goods to you
- Marketing service provider for marketing maling purposes but only if you opt-in to our optional newsletter and marketing email service
- Our accounting partner for accounting, reporting, and auditing purpose
Your personal account information is stored in a secure area of our website.
If you wish to receive our newsletter or marketing emails, you have to opt-in for the service. You will only receive marketing emails from us if you opt-in. To opt-in, you have to provide your email address which will be shared with our mail marketing service provider.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link on the bottom of all of our marketing emails.
A cookie is a small file which is stored on your device. They allow websites to recognise your device e.g. PC, mobile, tablet or other device as you browse. You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
When a visitor browses our website, we use Google Analytics to measure and analyse how our customers shop with us. Google Analytics collects only anonymous information which helps us to improve how our website operates.
What information is passed when using the Klarna payment solution?
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Any changes we make to this notice will be posted on this page.
If you have any concerns or queries, you can contact us via email on email@example.com